[CH] FW: Tofu Linked To Mental Decline In The Elderly

c. watson (clawso@swbell.net)
Wed, 05 Apr 2000 12:11:33 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: agingark@worldnet.att.net [mailto:agingark@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2000 10:46 AM
To: clawso@swbell.net
Subject: Tofu Linked To Mental Decline In The Elderly

To:   cw

Thank God I now have permission NOT to eat that nasty shit!
====

Tofu Linked To Mental Decline In The Elderly

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) — Tofu, the soy product long touted as a health
food, may be linked to increased risk of mental decline in older adults,
according to a report.

For the whole story, click here:
http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/EMIHC000/333/333/275810.html

(If your e-mail system doesn’t support hyperlinks, you can copy and paste
the link into your web browser).

====

The information above from the InteliHealth web site was forwarded to you by
aw. Please read through this entire message to find out how you can register
with the InteliHealth site to get free health e-mails and access to the most
up-to-date health information and resources.

InteliHealth is The Trusted Source ® for health information.  With over 4
million pages of Johns Hopkins-approved content, InteliHealth has become the
health site of choice for millions of people world-wide.  Visit our site at
: <http://www.intelihealth.com> , and sign up for our free health e-mails!
Just click on the “Free Health E-mail” link on the left side of the screen.
Bookmark the site for quick access.

If you are looking for health care products, we’ve got them too!  Check out
the InteliHealth Healthy Home Store at <http://www.intelihealth.com/store>

Copyright InteliHealth Inc., 2000.  All rights reserved.  All
information is intended for your general knowledge only and is
not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific
medical conditions.  You should seek prompt medical care for any
specific health issues and consult your physician before starting
a new fitness regimen.