Re: [CH] grinder question

Machinegun (raelsixty4@earthlink.net)
Sun, 09 Apr 2000 18:51:38 -0600

At 02:47 PM 4/9/00 -0700, Doug Faust wrote:
>I have a chance to get one of those big whackin' mixers at what sounds like
>a pretty good price, and part of my thinking about getting it is making
>sausage.  now most of you folks who make your own sausage seem to be
>talking about using dedicated meat grinders, which you then want to use for
>grinding chiles and such as well. what about the other way----anyone have
>any experience with this mixer-driven attachment grinders gizmos?

Brother Doug...

must admit, i've never made sausage, but if you are talking a commercial
hobart mixer or the like (large mixer, even the small "table top" sized),
they grind like magic, baby...if nothing else, you can buy whole
tenderloins and ribeyes, cut your own steaks ('tis a breeze, mon...) and
grind the trim for some wonderful ground beast like you won't find anywhere
else...could even thrown in your own chiles w/the beast and have your own
burger-mix, oh yeah....

tasty tasty tasty...

and of course, with a large mixer like that, you can make *gallons* of
salsa (not that it needs to be mixed, per se, but damn nice to have a bowl
that size, no??)...*and* you can make gallons of REAL whipped cream and
have a killer Dessert Twister Party....mmmmmm, send me an invite, mon...

Peace, Henrix, and Chiles.......

Rael
Rael64
Monk of the TCS
Order of Immaculate Twister
In El Grande's Name...Left Foot Blue, Baby