RE: [CH] Hot Sauce

Goslowsky, George (gjgoslow@intergraph.com)
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:02:26 -0500

I believe that this is a fairly recent variation on the original sauce "Pain
Is Good".  I bought my first bottle in Charlotte, NC back in 1995 I believe,
from Calido Chile Traders.  Even after examining the ingredients I couldn't
identify what made this such a good sauce.  My oldest daughter and I just
love the stuff, but now that we live in Alabama, we haven't been able to
find it locally.  Thinking about it now, I may just have to hunt some down
on the Web.

George J. Goslowsky
Monk of the TCS
Holder of Fire

Hold your fire -- A spirit with a vision is a dream with a mission

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkhurst, Scott Contractor [mailto:PARKHURS@LEAVENWORTH.ARMY.MIL]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2000 5:34 PM
To: 'GarryMass@aol.com'
Cc: 'CH List'
Subject: RE: [CH] Hot Sauce

> I can't help, haven't seen that one - but, I've got a gift bottle
> of "Batch #114 Jamaican Hot Sauce" does anyone know
> about this stuff?

   Is that from Calido Chile Traders (who are just a mile or so
down the road from my house), with a picture of a guy in
short dred-locks screaming?  I have a bottle from them with
a similar name, just don't recall the #.  If it is the same as mine
it is good stuff, lots of scotch bonnets inside.  I use it to fire up
the marinade when I make beef jerky.

Scott... hmmm, Spam jerky???... KCK