Re: [CH] Knuckledraggers Only!!! Others delete immediately!

Rockin' Randy (ledbelly99@yahoo.com)
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 07:34:38 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff,

Thanks for the timely tip!

I always enjoy pollinating difficult blossoms - whether it be
artificially or naturally!

I'll let you know how I get the most results!

rr

--- "Schickowski, Jeff" <Jeff.Schickowski@med.va.gov> wrote:

> <Knuckledragger mode on (as if it ever gets turned off :) >
>
> During my many travels along the information highway, I>
stumble across wierd > and wondrous things.

>Ideal for the pollination of even the most stubborn blossoms,
>this  device would make a great addition to anyone's
pepper->related-objects collection, provided there was a good
place to >display it. And all for only $29.95!!!

> But remember!  I warned you ahead of time about the nature of
> this device,

=====
Rockin' Randy's Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html