Re: [CH] Knuckledraggers

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:02:53 -0400

.....And wonders will never cease!  Where is Rael, this is just the
right item for his nubile stories!  I must admit, in my
knuckledragging mode, I did download the picture to share with
others.  I don't believe my husband will be surprised as I am just
crazy about hot peppers!

And just what sort of search did you do to bring up this gem?

Linda