RE: [CH] an open letter to our fearless leader

Peter Moss (pmoss@yoda.alt.za)
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:45:02 RSA-2

> Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:48:19 -0500
> From: "Boulden, Randy" <RBoulden@natco-us.com>

> I agree totally.  I am mostly interested in gardening and
> swapping seeds and mostly ignore the recipes.  A lot of time
> is lost filtering out what I don't want.

I don't see how this is going to be possible.  It requires human
intervention and we know from experience that many still can not
cut the original message.  If you can figure how to get that to
happen maybe you have a chance of getting people to categorise
their posting.  Like everything some will, some won't.

It will be of no use in the digest.

Peter

--
Peter Moss

After one hundred and fifty years and many thousands of firearms
control laws to reduce crime the list of successes should be
long and illustrious.  Where is the list?