Re: [CH] an open letter to our fearless leader

Larry Lins (llins@stratos.net)
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:31:46 -0400

I have yet to meet a topic here that I can't a) Get into  b)Ignore; or
c) Delete.  Please, please give ALL of the varieties of CH "room to
bloom".  (IF not, you're in my "Delete" category....

Larry