Re: [CH] Gardening related post. Delete if you will...

Charles P Demas (cpd@world.std.com)
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 23:22:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, tucker wrote:

> Supposedly, (according to the two women working there) willows are so
> prolific that soaking branch cuttings in water will infuse into the
> water, similar properties to rooting hormone. Has anyone else heard of /
> tried this? Is it absolute gibberish?

Not gibberish.  Martha Stewart had a show about it. They had small twigs
cut up into lengths of a couple inches then boiled up in a pot to make
a dark looking tea used for rooting.

P.S. I don't garden, but I read most posts.  Are you sure you really
want to label these postings the way you are???

Next time I might just hit delete!

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas