[CH] Mystery topic, I guess you'll just have to read it...

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 22:33:36 -0500

GarryMass@aol.com wrote:

> I have used that technique to root difficult woody stems, but not chiles so
> far.  I can't be sure that it was the cause of success, causality is such a
> difficult issue.  But, like chicken soup, it can't hoit.

  Huh, that's pretty interesting. It sounded a bit odd to me when they first
mentioned it; chiles being a little different than willow trees. They said all
you have to do is soak the willow branch in a small container of water for
maybe a half-hour or so. Is this all you have done to achieve the (apparent /
assumed) success with this technique for cuttings? They didn't, however,
mention what to tell the cops when I get caught skulking around my in-law's
neighbor's yard one of these nights. Maybe I could just knock on their door and
ask to borrow a cup of willow branches for my chile seedlings. I'm sure they
get that all the time...

> Can you imagine a lister deleting post about Ch.Ds growing chiles?  Now
> really!
> Gareth the ChileKnight

  It's truly a sad state of affairs, all this talk of C-H segregation lately.
Can't we all just get along???

--
Erich
C-H # 2099