Re: [CH] BS/MS

Charles P Demas (cpd@world.std.com)
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 19:34:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 22 Apr 2000, Byron Bromley wrote:

> >You realize, of course, what kind of abuse you've >opened yourself up for
> > by admitting that you watch Martha Stewart?
>
> I consider any garden tips by Martha Stewart and Rebecca OT. Them @#$%^&*()
> broads are script readers only. Never tried anything that they "read"

Well, in this case, she had on someone else that was giving her the
advice.  The guy owned a nursery or something like it.  The guy is in the
business of propagating cuttings.  There was also some discussion of
the use of other rooting compounds.

So, while you may not like Martha, she does get some very expert people to
appear on her show.

You really didn't think that she does her own gardening, did you?  She's
much too busy for that, but she doesn't mind getting her hands dirty
showing how it's done.

Personally, I watch for the cooking stuff.  She started out in the
catering business, remember, so there's an occasional interesting thing.
But even there, she brings in a lot of experts to complement what
she can do.

FWIW, she LIKES chiles a lot, not as much as Brian Gumbel though.  :-)

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas