RE: [CH] Finally a use for Dave's Hot Sauce

bedwellm@WellsFargo.COM
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 07:53:05 -0700

Heck, I put it into Pace's Hot Picante sauce. In my scrambled eggs, cans of
chili.
-but, there was some significant testing that had to occur before I was able
to do it well.
I won't mention the time I couldn't walk into the kitchen because the air
was filled with evaporated Insanity Sauce...

My eyes are still watering.

Micah

-----Original Message-----
From: MiltonCHILEHEAD@aol.com [mailto:MiltonCHILEHEAD@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 7:22 AM
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] Finally a use for Dave's Hot Sauce

I know some of you do this already but I'd like to share . . .
What do you do with that bottle of Dave's Insanity Sauce (besides fool
'friends' and remove paint)???
I mix it with other so-called 'hot' sauces that have great flavor but not
quite enough heat for my taste.
I recently did this with 'Wild Blue Yonder' , a flavorful blueberry hot
sauce
that isn't quite hot enough for me (but more than hot enough for my wife).
couple of dashes of Dave's into the WBY bottle, shake and VOILA!
A GREAT pancake sauce!
I find myself constantly mixing store bought sauces with usually good
results
- weird I guess, but does anyone else do this???

Steve in 'sunny and dry - for now' New Hampshire