Re: [CH] What's a CH to do with boiled eggs?

Baker Richardson (habanerored@hotmail.com)
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 10:10:57 CDT

I like to make deviled eggs with habanero pickle relish or I take the left
over Easter eggs and make pickled eggs with a couple of habs added.Let sit
for about 2 weeks and you have some good pickled habanero eggs.
     Yearn For The Burn     Baker R.