Re: [CH] Quetzlzacatenango Chile

Luke Speer (lukasz@midcoast.com.au)
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 00:58:12 +1000

Gary Wiviott wrote:

> Luke Van Santen wrote:
> > The pepper has a powerful hallucinogenic effect and Homer wanders off into the > darkest, strangest regions of his mind. Guided by a talking coyote, he goes on a > voyage of self-discovery.
>
> Is Carlos Castaneda writing scripts for the Simpsons?

Ah the proverbial penny drops!..

When life passes one by and none remember your name, There are three choices suicide, television scripts or advertising, honorable authors would chose the first..
<G>
But is the "Brujo "Brer Rael, Jim Cambell or Calvin Donaghey"?, or are they one and the same?..
And where is Hunter S Thompson?.. [probably in advertising if truth be told].

Damm, "I thought those little cactus buttons were Napolitas"...
Kind of explains the fuzzy head, lack of clothes and Twister (tm) board....

Recipe:
serves 3
1 Chile-Head and 2 Nubile maidens
Total Fat 1 Bottle Peach flavoured oil..

HAB PEYOTE SALSA
oops better leave that one alone....

L8r
Luke in Oz

"When it all comes down, there's just two ways to go: dyin' fast or living slow. "
~ ~ ROBERT EARL KEEN