Re: [CH] Seed comment

Michelle DeWitt (michelle@wildpepper.com)
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:26:20 -0500

I did the float test on all the seeds I received this season. It seemed
that all the small seeds sunk, but hardly any of the big flat seeds sunk
and I have decided it is because of just that. They are like little
rafts. I'm glad I didn't trust the test because I have had a high
germnination rate on most all the seeds.

Cameron sent me seeds 3 times. We were afraid they floated because they
were old, but lucky me. I just got extra plants!

Michelle in KC