Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V6 #180

fragrantgarden (fragrantgarden@fastlink.com.au)
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 15:26:30 +1100

Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 23:04:14 +1000
From: Luke Speer <lukasz@midcoast.com.au>
Subject: Re[CH] Regarding the sanity of Michael Bailes

My wife took the kids to The Royal Easter Show in Sydney and I happened
to be answering a Email from  Mad King Michael of The Fragrant Garden in
Erina while she was away.
Michael suggested  I get someone to call in as he had some Chiles plants
to give me.
I managed to convince the family to detour to the Fragrant Garden on
their way home..
I don't know how Michael is going to explain the missing 11 plants to
his wife Jan ??
Temporary Insanity is always considered a good defense..
I am now the proud father of 3 Red and 2 Yellow Scotch Bonnet plants
[several in fruit], 1 Pasilla [has flowers] 2 Brown Aji, 1 Yellow Aji,1
Rojo Aji all with flowers and some with small fruit,and one other Chile
plant whose tag has fallen off [possibly
another Yellow Scotch Bonnet by the flowers]..

Many thanks to you Michael, ["Who do you want killed"].. consider it
done..

I have already planted out the Pasilla and 1 Red Bonnet. I spent this
morning prerparing a new garden bed for the rest of the plants,
My family are now convinced that all of us Chile-Heads are "Loco",
Michael just kept loading them up. Any more and I would have been forced
to visit the bank manager about a second mortgage to buy that vacant
block next door..<g>

So it looks like I had better get out the Cerviche recipes, sharpen the
fish hooks and  find the Bob Marley albums..

Luke in Oz
What Luke doesent tell you is that he is one of the most generous, helpful
and loyal person I know.
I am sure that the plants he now has will grow much better at his loved
garden and the seeds will be swapped all around  OZ. Increasing our
OZCHILLLI Biodivesity  Meanwhile i will still be filling in my first GST
form; when I should be saving seed; and growing p-lants in my garden.
By the way it is Mad King Michael The Wise
and the person to kill is any senior GST tax official:)

Michael Bailes, The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250
Australia. (OZ); International fax 61 243 651979          Phone 4367 7322
Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/
 Email: <fragrantgarden@fastlink.com.au>