Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V6 #180

fragrantgarden (fragrantgarden@fastlink.com.au)
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 15:13:28 +1100

>Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:44:04 -0500
>From: george dork <gdork@flash.net>

A few years ago a Japanese company also genetically enginered a type of
bateria that could produce L-trptophan cheaply. It killed acouple of
hundred people and made invalids of 1000?? +
It cost them 3billion to keep it quiet.
Welcome to the new Millenium

Michael Bailes, The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250
Australia. (OZ); International fax 61 243 651979          Phone 4367 7322
Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/
 Email: <fragrantgarden@fastlink.com.au>