Re: [CH] Curry Plants

Luke Speer (lukasz@midcoast.com.au)
Thu, 04 May 2000 21:19:14 +1000

Brent Thompson wrote:

> "Curry plant" (Murraya koenigii)
> I don't know where one gets the plants by mail, but I know some of the
> nurseries in Florida and Southern California which cater to rare fruit
> growers sometimes have them.  But they grow fairly easily from seed.
>
>  ---   Brent

------------------
Try Bob Gannon at Tropical Fruit News, Bob was a lurker on the list a while
back,
I wrote him a article on Bananas in SEast Oz. He sent me a copy of the magazine
it was published in [May 99]..
He may be able to find some..
Bob was attempting to list seeds available on the TFNews web page:
http://www.gate.net/~tfnews

These are sourced from the rare fruit council. Some really interesting stuff..

RFCI Seed Exchange
P.O. Box 848728
Hollywood, Fl 33084
$3.00 a packet generally [number of seeds varies according to size and
scarcity]..

An alternative source is the California Rare Fruit Growers
Fullerton Arboretum CSUF
P.O. Box 6850
Fullerton Calif
92834-6850

Std disclaimers,
Payment for the article was one copy of the magazine.
Luke in Oz