Re: [CH] personality

Andy (quark@erols.com)
Wed, 10 May 2000 00:18:12 -0400

Mark,

I agree with your comments on Hotlucks, but I feel its only half the story.

The few hotlucks that I've been to have also been great social events.
That a group of often mostly strangers and often of diverse backgrounds
can get together and have a great time, in celebration of the Chile, is a
bit remarkable:   Chile for world peace?

At these Hotlucks, I haven't met a ChileHead that I didn't like.

Andy