Re: [CH] That chile thing has run its course

Douglas Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Tue, 16 May 2000 21:04:38 -0700

Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> Yesterday, Linda and I were browsing a fabric store.  While we were there
> anyway, we asked whether they had any chile pepper print fabric.  The sales
> lady said no, that chile pepper thing ran its course
Well, up here in Canader, Marie and I were in Victoria last fall, and we
found, in a fabric store, lots of chile imprinted fabric, so of course
we bought some....took it to a daughter who is a terrific seamstress,
and she whipped me up two chile pepper aprons! This gal is very
inventive, and becasue we are all mac addicts, she also made me an Apple
clock, for Christmas.....nah, you windoze fans, it does NOT run
backwards! Actually, it is a very cute clock!Almost as nice as the chile
pepper aprons! (there aint any cloth left over!) Cheers Doug in BC