Re: [CH] We Should All Be Safe From Gamma Rays

Andrew Healy (a.healy@surrey.ac.uk)
Wed, 17 May 2000 08:25:24 +0100

At 20:56 16/05/00 -0500, you wrote:

>"McWilliams, Dan" wrote:
>
> >  I think I should be pretty well protected from them pesky gamma rays. So
> > next time your out with someone and they start complaining about their DNA
> > mutating because of the G-rays whip a couple of Red Savinas at them. Dan-
>"WHAT'S THE HALF-LIFE OF YOUR SALSA???"

With all this talk of gamma rays, When is someone going to admit that they
are The Incredible Hulk- at least, for habs ?

Rael ??

"I can resist anything, but, temptation" <Oscar Wilde>

That which doesn't kill us, makes us strong !  <Nietzsche>

					Andrew Healy