[CH] Re: Pepper Items

ONI317@aol.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 22:59:38 EDT

In a message dated 05/17/2000 8:35:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-chile-heads-digest@globalgarden.com writes:

<< > Yesterday, Linda and I were browsing a fabric store.  While we were there
 > anyway, we asked whether they had any chile pepper print fabric.  The sales
 > lady said no, that chile pepper thing ran its course  >>

I just had to chime in on this topic--the funny thing about loving hot sauce
as much as I do:  people have purchased me every pepper item known to man, as
well as quite a few bottles of hot sauce (I have a collection of about 150 or
so--my top shelf includes Andy's Spitfire, from Antiqua, bottle in a snapple
bottle with a very fine juice lid).  Many of the items were okay, cute, but I
love hot sauce, not necessarily the look of every chile pepper item!  I love
hot sauce so much that I started a gourmet sauce company, with a very special
roasted habanero hot sauce.  Everyone congratulated me on:  starting my own
hot sauce company.  Nowadays, since my office is covered in "hot" items,
people started to get more and more creative:  blown glass plates, with sand
designed in the chili design, hand paintings, collectible Tabasco posters...I
got to tell you, though I still love anything HOT, I'm a little over the
"pepper" thing.

Janis