Re: [CH] Dorito 3-D Jalapeno Cheddar

Matt Prerost (mprerost@mindspring.com)
Thu, 01 Jun 2000 09:34:11 -0500

On Thu, 01 Jun 2000 00:40:33 +0000, you wrote:

>Oh well. I wish chip manufacturers would get smart and
>start making them reasonably spicy. Don't they realize
>they are omitting a whole demographic from their sales -
>Chile-Heads!!!!
>
>RisaG

Fritos used to make a Flamin' Hot corn chip that was pretty good.  I
used to get them at Wal-Mart and around town.  Either they stopped
carrying them or Fritos stopped making them.  My current favorite
snack is a beef jerkey made by Jack Links called the "Kickin' Cajun".
I buy so many of them I have thought of ordering them through the
company.  Not many stores carry them.  I can't believe that chip
makers don't make a hotter chip.  Another thing that gets me is that
Wal-Mart makes a Salsa that say hot on it, and it is not hot.  It is
pretty good base for someone to lazy to make there own.  I just add
some more hot peppers out of my freezer and it is pretty good.

Matt Prerost