Re: [CH] Dorito 3-D Jalapeno Cheddar

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 01 Jun 2000 12:07:45 -0400

My current favorite hot chips are Blairs Rt. 11 Death Rain Potato Chips.
They are hand made and have great heat and flavor and a wonderful crunch.
They are flavored with Blairs Death Rain dry spice rub which is made with
ground dried Chipotles and habaneros.

Mo Hotta Mo Betta also makes a good Habanero Cajun chip that has nice
flavor and heat, but i still prefer the blairs...

At 09:34 AM 6/1/00 -0500, Matt Prerost wrote:
>On Thu, 01 Jun 2000 00:40:33 +0000, you wrote:
>
>>Oh well. I wish chip manufacturers would get smart and
>>start making them reasonably spicy. Don't they realize
>>they are omitting a whole demographic from their sales -
>>Chile-Heads!!!!
>>
>>RisaG
>
>Fritos used to make a Flamin' Hot corn chip that was pretty good.  I
>used to get them at Wal-Mart and around town.  Either they stopped
>carrying them or Fritos stopped making them.  My current favorite
>snack is a beef jerkey made by Jack Links called the "Kickin' Cajun".
>I buy so many of them I have thought of ordering them through the
>company.  Not many stores carry them.  I can't believe that chip
>makers don't make a hotter chip.  Another thing that gets me is that
>Wal-Mart makes a Salsa that say hot on it, and it is not hot.  It is
>pretty good base for someone to lazy to make there own.  I just add
>some more hot peppers out of my freezer and it is pretty good.
>
>Matt Prerost

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

               Single Stock Fund - Live With It or Die From It!

                    @ http://www.army.mil/ssf/index.html @