Re: [CH] Welcome, Ray!

Baker Richardson (habanerored@hotmail.com)
Thu, 01 Jun 2000 11:05:28 CDT

Thanks for the concern Dan. I got my garden in on Memorial Day and it hasn't
stopped raining yet.Last night in western WI. we got anywhere from 3-5
inches of rain,depending where you live. That was along with 40 mph winds.
The garden has about 1 1/2 inches of standing water. I only lost 2 rocotos.
I know you guys in southern and eastern WI. got it a heck of alot worse than
I did. Hope everybodys garden made it ok.
   Yearn For The Burn     Baker R.