Re: [CH] Zapps & Utz

Dave Hendricks (bvdrangs@enter.net)
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 07:41:36 -0400

> If you want really great hot chips, check out Zapps. I
> had some a few years ago when I wasn't into hot stuff.

Risa, it figures that you and I think alike (too many lists together.)
Zapps are a favorite here. I have my son buy them in Houston at
his local supermarket  for $.99 and bring them on a trip or ship
them to me. (to PA)  He usually sends 6-10 bags at a time.

We like the Cajun Crawdator, Jalapeno and the Cajun Dill.

> Subject: Re: [CH] Dorito 3-D Jalapeno Cheddar
> Should anyone else out there be in Utz potato chip land, I've noticed
> that there is an Utz "hot" chip out now.  It has a pretty good burn
> along the lines of the Salsa Verde Doritos.

Thanks for the tip, we are definitly in Utzland! I have been to the
plant and eaten stuff right off the line (during a sales call, sorry no
tours)

Funny thing is we just had a bag of Jalapeno 3d's last week. We
liked them.

Dave