Re: [CH] putting out fires

Dave Drum (xrated@famvid.com)
Tue, 06 Jun 2000 20:01:51 -0500

GarryMass@aol.com wrote:

> No one can argue with the science.
> BUT David Rosengarten (FOODTV) did a program on beers that help, don't help,
> make the burn worse and concluded - Brooklyn Brewery Lager and (believe it or
> not) Rolling Rock markedly reduce the burn.  We tested this at Mahar's in
> Albany with meatballs laced with tabasco and, of all 21 draughts available,
> those two reduced the flames best.

> My favorite, the estimable "Black and Tan" made it worse.  Where's my yogurt,
> where's my ice cream, where's my milk?

I saw that show... and would never argue with Dave. Bur, my question for
you is --- was it a real Black & Tan or the insipid (but tasty)
Micheloeb product which swiped the name?

Oh, with 21 different draught beers available - were the best quenchers
the last two tried... possibly when things were getting a little numb
anyway???

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider