Re: [CH] Is this true or false?

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Tue, 06 Jun 2000 19:08:26 -0700

Dave Drum wrote:

> > "A while ago there was some chatter about medicinal benefits.  Is this Fact or Fiction?
>
> 'struth.... check out www.herbsfirst.com. Dr. Christopher has been
> preaching the benefits of regular application of cayenne for ages.

YEP! I have been using capsaicin cream for arthritis in my right hand,
thumb joints for some time now, and when I do not use it, I do know
about it....like today, when we had to go out, and I neglected to rub
cap cream into that hand, and about an hour later, I was in real
trouble, and could not get home fast enough....perhaps all the chiles we
ingest in various forms helps too! Cheers Doug in BC