Re: [CH] Tony's Travels

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Sun, 02 Jul 2000 16:50:27 -0700

Tara....congrats, cause making it by hand is the only way to do it...one
loaf at a time? Not in this establishment! Marie makes 5 or 6 at a time,
the old way, with a Kitchen Aid(Hobart) mixer, and into the freezer they
go! The bread recipe is posted on Rob Lusk's web site:
http://www.PepperFool.com     where he also has a bunch of my recipes. For
Jim Campbell's THE Bread....look in Breads...for mine look in Doug
Irvine....why dont you post that white bean soooooop recipe? Cheers, Doug
in BC