RE: [CH] Introduction

Alan Dean (pepperdean@erols.com)
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 15:03:31 -0400

Two bottles of tabasco, huh.  I think that's the mild juice we drink over
ice in the  morning isn't it?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of Brent
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 11:15 AM
To: Chile-Heads (E-mail)
Subject: [CH] Introduction

Hi all,

Just a note to introduce myself as a new list member,

I'm Brent, I live in Cape Town South Africa,

Why am I a chilli head?

well... apart from keeping a roll off loo paper permenantly in the deep
freezer, I grow my own Habaneros on a small scale and make what I call
Brent's Golden Hell, a olive oil - type peri peri sauce. I eat enough
chillies for my wife and all my friends combined, and once won a bet for
R100 by downing two bottles of tabasco.... that was stupid, but I was a bit
"under the weather"

My father has just started growing Cayenne chillies on his farm in the drier
area of SA called the Karoo, so who knows, I might chuck the city and go and
farm the things full time one day...

thats about it

cheers
Brent