Re: [CH] Hot Tuna

Rich McCormack (macknet@pacbell.net)
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 07:19:05 -0700

Doug Irvine wrote:

> bill jernigan wrote:..
>

> > finnian habbie?...
> > NO, Bill.....Finnan Haddie!  Great stuff....look it uo in your search
> > engine! Cheers, Doug in BC (but you have to air out the house after)
> > Right Rich?

Well...it is fish.  But perhaps Bill was close.  After giving it
the chile-head treatment, maybe it should be called Fin 'n Habbie.

Speaking of habbies, after closer inspection this morning,
I discovered my habanero has started to blossom and set habs.
And, my Fresno has started to set Serranos and my Serrano has
started to set Super Chiles.  Some labeling mishap or mischief
at the nursery maybe?

--
Rich McCormack (Poway, CA) macknet@pacbell.net

Who is Rich McCormack?  Find out at...