Re: [CH] Daves Private reserve

Mary Going (mary@firegirl.com)
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:06:08 -0400

Anytime I have to taste a "sauce" like that, I mix it with cream cheese
first so that I can taste it without it killing me. Then, I can tell what
it tastes like, and whether it's any good. Afterwards, I have a pretty good
idea what to eat it on. Habanero  750 is the best of the extremes, but they
aren't going to be making it anymore. Da' Bomb is the second best. They now
have "The Final Answer" which is 1,500,000 Scoville units. (Yikes!)

- mary

At 02:26 PM 7/17/00 -0400, Dana Karras wrote:
>Does anybody have any ideas on what to put this stuff on? I just finished
>eating some bacon on which some of the sauce was on, and my eyes are still
>watering, nose still running, and my mouth is still ablaze. I fiugre it
>would be a good ingredient in chili or something like it.  Ideas much
>appriciated.
>
>Dana K
>oozarugoku@home.com

FireGirl - http://firegirl.com (Everybody Needs A
Hero)
Over 800 hot sauces and other spicy products!

Free shipping to the US and Canada on orders over $50.
800-296-9646* 207-865-3638 * Fax: 207-865-9125