Re: [CH] White Flame

Baker Richardson (habanerored@hotmail.com)
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 10:39:11 CDT

I was just wondering if the White Flame and the white habanero are the same
thing? I'm growing a white hab from seeds that I got from The Pepper
Gal.They start out real small and kind of a pale yellow color.I've never
grown this variety before I've seen pictures of white habs before and they
seem to get pretty big.Anxious to try one.
    Yearn For The Burn    Baker R.