Re: [CH] Hot Sauces

Scott Peterson (scottp4@mindspring.com)
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 20:22:56 -0700

At 12:15 PM 07/22/2000 , peter g wrote:

>Mary-Anne,
>    coincidentally, i noticed the Zulu bottles at Mienhardts on Granville
>St.
>today & was going to ask if anyone had tried the sauce.
>nice timing !
>please let me know if it's worth the hefty price tag.
>regards

I was in Surfa's in Culver City last week and bought two bottles, one of
Zulu Fire Sauce and one of Malawi Gold.  I haven't tried them yet.  I also
picked up a bottle of Cafe' Tequila Citrus Habanero hot sauce.  It's not
especially hot, but it's got very good flavor.

For those in the Los Angeles area, this is a great restaurant supply store
with a whole section devoted to hot sauces and peppers.  Well worth a visit.

                          		Scott Peterson

I've gone to hundreds of fortune-tellers'
parlors, and have been told thousands of
things, but nobody ever told me I was a
policewoman getting ready to arrest her.'

         -- New York City Detective