RE: [CH] [Re] Daves Private reserve

Baker Richardson (habanerored@hotmail.com)
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 09:22:49 CDT

I think when they talk about using soap in these homemade recipes,don't they
mean for you to use liquid dish soap and not laundry detergent? Granted,even
using too much dish soap will kill the leaves on your plant.I have used a
small amount of  liquid dish soap in a couple of homemade recipes and had no
adverse effects on my plants.
  Yearn For The Burn  Baker R.