Re: [CH] Going to Mexico

Baker Richardson (habanerored@hotmail.com)
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 09:42:48 CDT

Rick,
If all else fails,just stick the seeds in your pocket and walk back across
the border.Unless you are acting suspicious,they're not going to search
you.And if by some snall chance they do search you,just act stupid and say
you didn't know you couldn't bring them back.I lived in Texas for 41 yrs.and
made frequent trips across the border and never had a problem.Just make sure
you WALK across the border.You DON"T want to drive your car across.Have Fun
  Yearn For The Burn