Re: [CH] slug recipe? Fwd:warning:insect recipe Ant Brood tacos

yoda (yoda@clark.net)
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 20:04:34 -0400

how about

1) It must have 8 legs or less, and;

2) If it has an odd number of legs (or feet), or more than 4 legs, only
eat
  it if has a shell AND LIVES in SALT WATER

crabs, shrimp, lobsters, crayfish, clams and oysters

--
Jim W		My opinions are just that; not my employer's or my wife's!
!! Do not assume that your freedoms are assured !! The truth is out