Re: [CH] rocoto question V6 #224

Baker Richardson (habanerored@hotmail.com)
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 10:16:20 CDT

Cameron,
Thanks for the advise.I really appreciate it.The rocotos are outside in the
ground surrounded by Biker Billy's and hot Cherry Bombs.All the peppers
surrounding the rocotos are producing peppers like crazy.Yesterday,I finally
did resort to pollinating the rocotos with a small paint brush.I really am
hoping that does the trick.
The rocotos usually do get just plain water although I was giving them
Miracle Gro about every 14 days after they started flowering.I will stop the
Miracle Gro and see what happens.
   Yearn For The Burn   Baker R.