Re: [CH] Ring of Fire and other matters

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 10:37:40 -0400

Jeff,
I think that would have been my reply as well - continue the FINE job!
If you were totally unable I'd give it a shot but why fix something that ain't
broke?

Chet
PS I always found a deep breath in and forget that kind of email, ya do what ya
can.

"Schickowski, Jeff" wrote:

> On a more serious side,  I am looking for someone to carry on the tradition
> of the Chilehead Rogues Gallery and Registry. I have received emails from
> some irate listmembers inquiring "Why hasn't my name been added to the
> Gallery???? I entered my info at least 15 minutes ago!"  As much as I have
> enjoyed putting the site together, and receiving the photos and emails, I do
> work on this in my spare time (as little as I have) and don't charge anyone
> anything for it, don't have ads on it, and don't make a cent from it. You
> get what you pay for I guess.
>
> If anyone would be interested in taking over, please let me know.
> Otherwise, please try to be a bit more patient. I do what I can with what
> little time I have.
>
> Jeff Schickowski
> webmaster@ulupica.com
> pepperman@sizzling.com

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* chet_bacon@whps.org     |<work>  http://www.whps.org            *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *