Fw: Re: [CH] Salsa Picante de la Viuda

bill jernigan (bill.jernigan@juno.com)
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 06:27:40 -0400

tried to send this last nite, but don't think it got out...sorry if it is
a dupe...

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:02:47 EDT Lipant1@aol.com writes:
> Hey Mary-Anne,  How is your Spanish?  I found it on a Mexican site.  I
can't
> read the site to see if it ships to your area or not. Maybe you can?

actually, there is an english version at:

http://www.sane.com.mx/ingles.htm

it's worth a look, but you might do as well with the spanish...

[quote]
With the modern technology we have moved the old method to express the
oranges buying now the product to companies of natural juice without
conservatives, colorantes, saborizantes, or artificial perfuming, which
are conserved congealed to
-20C in steel drums and a double polyethylene stock market to avoid any
type of alteration in their fisicoquímicas or organic characteristics.
[end quote]

that IS the english...

(says they don't squeeze their oranges the old fashioned way, they buy
juice from liberal companies that package it in a double polyethylene
stock market...much better...)

doesn't say anything about shipping to the states, but does mention that
they export...

btw, "viuda de sanchez" is the lady pictured on the home page, the widow
of mr. sanchez, who started it all with an orange and a chile and a
little too much tequila...the "sangrita" is a very tasty, very popular
chaser for tequila, and has a nice little chile buzz that improves both
the orange juice and the tequila...i can't make it the way ms. sanchez
used to, but i may bring a double polyethylene stock market or two full
with me to the open fields...

talk to the owner of your local mexican market...they should be able to
get it thru their distributor...wait a minute...i just looked at the
bottle of cholula standing on my desk, and it says, "distributed by
jalisco food co., 16414 san pedro, suite 900, san antonio, tx  78232
www.cholula.com"...THEY could get you the widder's hot sauce...

bill
did you donate food today?
visit http://www.thehungersite.com once a day