Re: [CH] Need an X chili recipe....

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 17:04:17 -0500

Graeme Caselton wrote:

> going through the chili recipe database I found I don't
> have any 'X' chili recipes, that is to say, none with a
> title beginning with an X. Any chile-heads out there
> who can help?

  How about XXX-chili. Just make any standard recipe, and throw in, or
garnish with, some whole Peter and Goddess (Chilewoman's female version
of the Peter pepper, apparently) Peppers. I have not seen this Goddess
pepper, and can't seem to find a picture; but am very curious...
You could even throw in some of that naughty shaped pasta, if you're so
inclined. And if your really creative / artistic, you could do wonders
with the sour cream.
--
Erich
C-H # 2099 with some rather bloody knuckles.