Re: [CH] Need an X chili recipe....

Inagaddadavida (raelsixty4@earthlink.net)
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:48:10 -0600

At 09:34 AM 8/10/00 -0400, Linda Reynolds wrote:
>....O.K., this is a post designed for brother Rael!  Where are you darlin'?
>Erich has a great start here, and certainly fits into our great
>knuckle draggin' category....my kinda person!

<Rael, hearing a sweet nubile taking his name-in-sweetness doth poke his
head outta his cave...hendrix playing...gypsy eyes...my my...>

Baby-momma-green-jello-swimmin-honeypie-in-my-eye, I'm here, Lovely
Linda...sittin' in my undies trying to figure out how it can be so damned
hot in I-da-ho...may be cuz I ain't go no AC, hmmmm???

speaking of such a delightful concoction as XXX salsa or the like,
something one may whip [THWACK...baby, please!] up for, oh, say a friendly
game of Nekkid Twister [TM!], well, all this redneck monk can add is that
the salsa just ain't XXX unless you stir it with, uh, well, you know, your
John Henry...now you wimmenz, you luvly nubiles, well, i just ain't sure
what you'd have to stir the stuff with...your feet would do fine by me
considering Rael be a bone fide toe-suckin' (shrimpin' for those in Da
Know) connoisseur, sweet little piggies all in a row, mmmyesss...

ahem...sorry

<Monk Rael spits on his knuckles, scratches his cute little hiney, and
crankes up the stereo...>

well, guess that's all i had to say...hmmm...

Kisskiss, linda dear...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael
Rael64
Mississippi Redneck Ex-cook
Monk of the TCS / Order of Immaculate Twister
Keeper of the Faith
and a Towel...