Re: [CH] Greetings from the US Virgin Islands

Inagaddadavida (raelsixty4@earthlink.net)
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 12:14:00 -0600

At 12:31 PM 8/11/00 -0400, Grant wrote:
>Greetings from sunny St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands, paradise on =
>earth for chileheads ! The growing season here is all year so my pepper =
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!
>garden overfloweth with peppers of all shapes and sizes :). One of the =

you folks of yore remember the once-or-twice a year thread about "if
stranded on a deserted island, what would you take?"...well, methinks we've
found the island...okay, it ain't deserted, but that just means we won't
have to pack as much when we get "lost" there...

yes?

now who's got a big-assed boat?

Peace, Hendix, and Chiles.......

Rael"...Twister game, knives, CDs, jeans, pair of boots cuz i'm a
redneck...okay, i'm packed..."

Rael64
Mississippi Redneck Ex-cook
Monk of the TCS / Order of Immaculate Twister
Keeper of the Faith
and a Towel...