Re: [CH] a couple of things

John Farrell (jfarrell@mincom.com)
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 19:13:59 +1000

My brother-in-law has a thai hot or birdseye plant just like that.

HeloPilot2@aol.com wrote:

> i once went to a house that had a 'chili' tree in the front yard.  the tree
> was about 6' tall, was about 4' across the widest part, and had tons of small
> red chili 'thingys' growning on it.  they were smaller than a grape, maybe
> the size of a pistachio nut.  very very hot.  i picked some, and could not
> get the oil off my hands.  when i touched my eyelids hours later, they
> burned.

John
--
Dr John Farrell - Research Architect - Mincom Limited

I don't suffer from stress.  I am a carrier.
information. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete
it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the opinion of the
writer only and are not endorsed by Mincom Limited unless expressly stated
otherwise.