Re: [CH] Need an X chili recipe....

John Farrell (jfarrell@mincom.com)
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 19:28:11 +1000

Graeme Caselton wrote:
> going through the chili recipe database I found I don't
> have any 'X' chili recipes, that is to say, none with a
> title beginning with an X. Any chile-heads out there
> who can help?

I read somewhere that the word jalapeno comes from the place name
Xalapa. I have never been there, but I'm sure someone can arrange
something.

John
--
Dr John Farrell - Research Architect - Mincom Limited

I don't suffer from stress.  I am a carrier.
information. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete
it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the opinion of the
writer only and are not endorsed by Mincom Limited unless expressly stated
otherwise.