Re: [CH] white? habs, yeah right

Baker Richardson (habanerored@hotmail.com)
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:38:13 CDT

Scott,
My "white" habs are doing the same thing.I have 10 plants and all the ripe
ones I've gotten off 2 of the plants are bright yellow and about an inch
long.The other 8 plants are producing habs that are about 2inches long and
don't seem to be as bright yellow as the other 2 plants.All have that great
hab taste and have a nice bite.Got my seeds from The Pepper Gal.
   Yearn For The Burn    Baker R.