Re: [CH] Franciscas

carlos m navarro (navarroc@unm.edu)
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 11:30:51 -0600 (MDT)

Steve: My Red Savinas, which I have grown during three separate seasons,
have always been deep red and extremely hot.   That's
why I was a little mystified about the Franciscas.  However, I am grateful
that one of my two plants is producing the elongated habs.  They are a
marvel!  In my case, I don't think the soil has made any difference for
the other plant.  The fruit does not appear stunted.  It just looks like
regular healthy hab.  Carlos