Re: [CH] KCK Hotluck

Michelle DeWitt (michelle@wildpepper.com)
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 15:07:58 -0600

Hi Mike,
Wanted to let you know that your potatoes were great! And there was no
"almost" hotluck to it. There was plenty. Too bad you couldn't make it. There
were a lot of nice people, some from the list, some not. Scott lives in the
best neighborhood for chile-heads. I don't think half of them are on the list
but they sure can cook!

Renee came all the way from Minnesota. What a trooper! Hi, Renee!
I had to go by myself because all my party  partners were busy but it didn't
matter. Felt like I was seeing old friends.  Still need to finish a roll of
film, but will post pictures as soon as I can, or will send them to John
Knoll and let him post them...Hi Marsha!

Take care, enjoy the rest of your summer.
Michelle in KC