Re: [CH] Spuds and Sausage

Mike Pierce (mpierce@martel-intl.com)
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:38:52 -0500

At 07:57 AM 8/23/00 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 08/22/00 10:38:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>mpierce@martel-intl.com writes:
>
><< I will be
> submitting this as a side dish at the American Royal BBQ contest in
> October. I make it differently every time  >>
>
>I love this dish, but know it as a Portuguese Sausage and Corn Chowder.

Gareth and all,
That's interesting, I thought I made it up! I got the original idea from a
cooking show Justin Wilson did many years ago. He called it saus potat. His
version had white whiiiiinnnee (what his wine lacked in quality he seamed
to make up for in quantity) in it. He also had no flour and no tomatoes. I
was in a clear, thin broth rather than thick gravy type sauce I make.

Michael Pierce
Telecommunications Manager - MarTel International, Inc.
11038 N. Harrison
Kansas City, MO 64155
Phone: 816.734.0040
Fax: 816.734.2066