Re: [CH] Chile Vest

Inagaddadavida (raelsixty4@earthlink.net)
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 06:51:53 -0600

At 06:50 AM 8/29/00 -0500, Susan Byers wrote:
>I've bought chile clothes (including vests) from both ChefWear and Gourmet
>Gear. This was a long time ago, so I odn't have the catalogs and predates
>web pages, but I imagine both companies are on the web now.

i've been buying my chef pants (and other assorted items) from ChefWear for
years...they are at:
<http://www.chefwearusa.com/>....highly recommend the white (or black)
baggy chile pants...not cheap, nope, but i've been wearing a couple of my
pairs (the chile prints and tiedyed ones) for around 4 years, and trust me,
not much lasts nearly that long in professional kitchens...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64

Rael64
Mississippi Redneck Cook
Nutritionist in the Making
Monk of the TCS / Order of Immaculate Twister
Keeper of the Faith
and a Towel...