Re: [CH] again confused

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 17:45:51 -0400

If that were true we'd all be dead
Again.. checkout this page
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/chile/variety.html

Most of your questions and concerns will be answered

ChesterChile

Emile & Dewi wrote:

> Hello Podheads!
>
> Again I get so confused about all the different advices! My mother-in-law
> studied plants for her job at a garden centre and she was also taught that
> you cannot eat Capsicum Annuum. All the garden centres over here also say
> that the plants they do sell (caps. ann.) are not to be eaten. For my
> birthday I got 3 plants from my mother-in-law and she says they're caps, but
> is there anybody who can tell me for sure what they are and if they can be
> eaten? I get confused and I'm afraid I might get poisoned. I have about 5
> different kinds of Caps Ann here and I hate to get sick from eating them.
> HELP!!!!! I love chiles, but I don't want to die for (from) them. HELP!!!!
>
> Miss Dewi confused in sticky weathered Holland
> ALL FOR CHILES AND CHILES FOR ALL

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* chet_bacon@whps.org     |<work>  http://www.whps.org            *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *